First of all, they get you with false advertising coupon but when they get to your house, everything changes. This is so unlike me because I usually lookup companies before using them for any work. However, since Whiskaway Cleaning aka Swift Breeze advertises in our local Money Mailer and Valpak every month, I thought they have to be good and did not bother to research. It turns out it was the worse mistake I have made in recent knowledge. Total ripoff, scam and fraud.

They came out to my house in April 2009 to get the carpet cleaned for $147.95 and to clean the "Unlimited Vents, two systems and two returns for $152. So, basically, to clean the each system with one return and unlimited vents would be $76. Everything was to amount to $300.

They also advertise that they come with truck mounted equipment which was a lie. It was a couple of guys in some old beat up truck that pulled into my driveway. They guys were very cordial but cordial will not fix the mess they have left.

The first question they asked was how many returns I had and they counted 6 and told me each extra return would be $25 which was okay since the guy at their suppose office had already informed me of this also.

Anyway, they went up into my attic and came back to tell me that the system needed to be cleaned also and that we have two systems and each system was going to cost $265 to clean. I could not believe what I was hearing. By the time he calculated everything, he told me it would cost about $600 to clean everything. So, I brought their advertising to him and showed him where it said unlimited vents, one system and one return for $76 and mine was times two since I had to systems. Anyway, I ended up paying them $400 to clean all the returns plus deep clean the house 7 rooms plus 2 halls. The carpet was not deodorize as advertised. Most of the minor stains were removed.

I would have just shut up and swallowed it all if they hadn't poured so much water on my floor and not suck enough back up. And it has taken more than 36 hours to dry. Never ever had this kind of experience with shampooing my carpet. some parts of the stairs are still not completely dry.

Worst of all, the stinky equipment that they brought into my foyer with the stinky water that they carry along in that equipment from weeks, maybe months of cleaning had spilled on my hardwood floor. As I write this complaint, the hardwood smells very moldy...the worse smell anyone should have to breath.

I have called Job Kenmoe who is suppose owner of this company that keeps changing names because of poor service and he has not returned my call. I have record to show that this guy called me a total of 10 times with 30 minutes before I agreed to using them. I should have known then that he was unprofessional. He just sits at home and sub-contracts the job to different people he can find.

I have also placed a call to IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and they have emailed me a complaint form. I am also complaining to BBB. The damage that has been sustained will definitely take more than $400 to repair.

Had an Experience with Swift Breeze?

Comments

JOB IS A CROOK I USE TO WORK FOR HIM, AND ME AND MY FRIEND FELT ASHAME HE WANTED US TO RIP PEOPLE OFF, HE DIDNT EVEN GIVE US REAL SOAP HE WOULD SAY USE ANY SOAP JUST GET THE JOB DONE, MOST OF THE STAIN REMOVERS WAS 90% WATER HE GAVE THIS TO US...HE GAVE ME MY 1ST JOB, HE RIPPED OFF SO MANY PEOPLE IN ATLANTA IT DONT MAKE NO SINCE I HAD TO QUIT...HIS COUPONS ARE NOTHIN BUT A JOKE ME AND MY FRIEND USE TO HAVE THE CUSTOMER CALL AND CANCEL SO WE COULD GIVE THEM A FARE PRICE AND KEEP THE MONEY,,,HIS AIR DUCT EQUIPMENT IS SOOOOO CHEAP IT ACTUALLY DOESNT DO NOTHING AT ALL JUST SWEEP DIRT NO VACUUM...AND WHEN U CALL HIM BACK TO COMPLAIN HE CHANGE HIS NAME TO PAUL AND SAY JOEB IS NOT HERE......I HOPE SOME ONE SUE HIS AFRICAN PANTS OFF HE MAKE US BLACK PPL LOOK BAD

"Swift Breeze" is apparently in South Carolina now!I just received a coupon from them and had them come out to clean my carpet.

My fourteen year old dog has started urinating in one spot on our carpet and we could not get it up with regular house hold carpet cleaners. I called them when I seen them in the value pak. They come out and used MY water hose and water to hook to their machines. They soaked my floors and hardwoods.

Then it still smelled of urine afterwards. I called them back out again, after I got two different stories about the chemical they used.

They did it again in 10 minutes or less.I have been on the phone arguing back and forth with the guy, but he keeps hanging up, or acting like he can't understand what I am saying.

They are big fraud.They cheat and steal form your house,never trust these people especially Mike and Paul.I pay them hundred dollers cash to do deep clean my four rooms.They denied that I did not pay $100/.They stole my Mac makeup from my house. They are fraud.

hunter25360

this place is a HUGE SCAM/FRAUD COMPANY THAT RUNS WITHOUT A BUSINESS LICENSE AND CHANGES LOCATIONS EVERY FEW MONTHS!!

STAY AWAY AND DO NOT GET INVOLVED! THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE EVERY DAY WITH THEIR FAKE COMPANY AND BEAT DOWN OLD TRUCKS WITH NO PROPER CLEANING STUFF AND SOLUTIONS!

HUGE WARNING.

This company did a terrible job.Not only did they try to charge extra, they did not clean my carpets.

Complete false advertising.

Would NOT recommend them ...steer clear

I am so surprised to read some all of these bad comments about Swift Breeze. My experience was a good one. I was looking for a website to referred this company to. I called them from a valpak coupon. before I made an appointment, I ask all the questions that I needed to know about the service, the company and the price. The customer rep. Nicole was very professional providing me the information. I already knew there will be some extra charges. The two tech. that came out were very polite, knowledgeable and professional. they explained everything to me before starting the job and i liked that very much. At the end, I was very pleased with the service I received. It was a wonderful experience for me and I will recommend anyone that need cleaning service to call SWIFT BREEZE.

Thanks

I am so surprised to read some all of these bad comments about Swift Breeze.My experience was a good one.

Thanks

I too have had a HORRIFIC experience with the company via damage to my carpets and to the my house while "pretending" to clean my carpets, and have come to learn that.. Swift Breeze Cleaning Service is a man named Joe Kenmoe and a woman named Chandrell who are scam artists.

The company is a FRAUD.

I have taken action.

They are a fly by night operation.

They are operating WITHOUT A BUSINESS LICENSE.

I have called the Dekalb Country Code Enforcement Agency and was told they have issued a warning to them and they have until December 30th to rectify the situation before incurring fines and possible legal action. (Anyone wanna bet they change their name and moves offices again like they did from "Whiskaway" to "Swift Breeze"?)

Secondly, they are using the IICRC seal ILLEGALLY. I have notified the IICRC office in Washington, and according to a woman named Robin, they have sent a cease and desist letter. If the company does not respond within 30 days, I am told the IICRC will then refer the situation to their attorneys and file a lawsuit for fraud (which is a felony).

And lastly, I have contacted ValPak Atlanta to let them know they are not doing a good job vetting clients and are actually promoting clients who are operating ILLEGALLY in the state of Georgia and Joanne Miller, the Atlanta Manager, has assured me they are looking into the situation.

I also made a claim at the Better Business Bureau.

Now,...

But this week I am planning to call the IRS because I am sure a man of fraud, as this "Joe Kenmoe" is not paying taxes either.

I may never have the damage that he did to my house reimbursed, but I am okay with making him own up to ethics and morals and paying for his wrong doings.

But armed with this information, I am sure if the company has done damage to your house, you might want to look at small claims court to recoup your losses.

An illegal company most likely will not stand a chance against you in the court of law.

thank you so much for all your comments on this service.I got the coupon in the valuepack and was going to contact them.

When i googled them, this blog was my first hit and boy and i glad i researched them first and found all these horror stories.Thank you, thank you!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #86849

I too received the coupon in the mail and when I called was told different prices when the two individuals came to carpet clean.They honored the price that I was given.

I got the pet package.

Steam cleaning looked good when wet but after drying, the stains and smell returned.I am going to contact them today and tell them.